Present perfect — I have done
study his example situation:
• Tom is looking for his key. He can’t find it.
• Tom kalitini qidiryapti. Uni topa olmayapti.
He has lost his key.
• U kalitini yo’qotib qo’ydi.
◾️ ‘He has lost his key’ means that he lost it a short time ago and he still hasn’t got it.
Yuqoridagi gapdan shuni tushunish mumkinki, Tom yaqin vaqt ichida kalitini yo’qotib qo’ydi va hozir ham topa olmayapti.
This is the present perfect (simple) tense:
I / we / they / you + have (=I’ve etc.) + lost
he / she /(it) + has (=he’s etc.) + lost
I (etc.) haven’t + lost
he/she hasn’t + lost
have + you (etc.) + lost?
has + he/she + lost?
we form the present perfect with have/has + the past participle. The past participle often ends in -ed (opened, decided) but many important verbs are irregular (lost, written, done etc.). When we use the present perfect there is a connection with the present.
biz “present perfect”ni have/has + the past participle ko’rinishida shakllantiramiz. Past participle ko’pincha -ed bilan yakunlanadi lekin ko’p fe’llar noto’g’ri tuslanuvchi fe’llar hisoblanadi. “Present perfect”ni ishlatganimizda uning hozirgi zamon bilan aloqadorligi bo’ladi.
Masalan For example:
• I’ve lost my key. (=I haven’t got it now.)
• Kalitimni yo’qotib qo’ydim. (=Hozir kalitim yo’q.)
• Jim has gone to Canada.🇨🇦 (=He is in Canada now.)
• Jim Kanadaga ketdi. (=U hozir Kanadada.)
you can use the present perfect with just (= a short time ago).
• Hello, have you just arrived?
• Salom, hozir qaytib keldingmi?
You can use the present perfect with already to say that something has happened sooner than expected.
Biz “already”ni “present perfect” bilan biror voqea hodisa kutilganidan avvalroq sodir bo’lganda ishlatamiz.
Masalan For example:
• “Don’t forget to post the letter, will you?” “I’ve already posted it”
• “Xatni jo’natishni unutma, xo’pmi?” “Men uni allaqachon jo’natib qo’ydim.”
study 📖 the difference between gone to and been to:
Ann is on holiday. She has gone to Italy. 🇮🇹 (=She is there now.)
Anna ta’tilda. U Italiyaga ketgan. (=U hozir Italiyada.)
Tom is back in England now. He has been to Italy. (=He was there but now he has come back.)
Tom Angliyaga qaytdi. U Italiyada bo’lib keldi. (=U o’sha yerda edi lekin hozir qaytgan.)
Ingliz tili noldan o’rganish BATAFSIL: